A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

24th of July






















I know I know this is a little late but I got my tonsils out and have been a zombie. It has been so stinking bad way worse than any kids I had or my gall bladder. Its been 8 days now and I still cant eat crap. Great weight loss plan though. So for those of you not from Utah the 24th of July is when we celebrate the pioneers. So on the 23rd I took the kids to Bountiful my home town for the parade and fireworks. Layne wasn't able to come because he chopped his finger at work and had to go for stitches. Then on Saturday we all went down to Salt Lake where they have a big parade and had a great time. Lots of fun people, food, floats, motorcycle cops my sons favorite and bands, horses etc. I love family time and this weekend was chuck full of it. Here a few pictures from our fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones