A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

31 in 31 day 7


So today's picture is of Kaels memory wall in our front room. Ive been thinking of him non stop the last few days and I think I finally figured out why. Landon turned 1 today and Kael never did.... I missed that huge milestone and it makes me sad. Don't get me wrong I am over joyed that Landon is healthy and having his first birthday today but it also tugs at the heart strings that we missed this huge day with Kael. So enjoy the wall its got so many memories on it for us!!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

You are amazing! Love the wall and the fact that you are able to open up about things. Makes me feel like you are a real person. :) HUGS!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones