A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

im back!! Days 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19.
















So sorry for the delay!! I got to go out of town with my hubby to San Fransisco and it was amazing. He and I went there for our honeymoon so it was very fun to go back and relive part of it. Anyways so here are my pictures from those days I was gone up until today!! EEEK!! So Friday (Day 15) is the day I left the night before my oldest Daxton thought it would be cool to cut his own hair because he wanted to be like his dad.... well he used to have a mowhawk after his very professional cut not so much anymore.. I freaked out he looked ridiculous and of course Layne who usually cuts their hair was already out of town on business so I rushed him to the barber to fix it up here is the before picture.. can you see it he cut 3 different sizes EEEEK. He looks much better now and so grown up!! The next day is of the Alcatraz (Day 16) it is so beautiful there. I love the look of the ocean and this little jail with so much history. Then comes the one of Ripley's believe it or not the museum (day 17)was pretty cool. This particular picture is Layne and I in this cool pyramid room. The next is of us at the 49er game (day 18). Laynes been a huge fan his whole life and has never been to a game so he was like a kid on Christmas. It was so fun seeing him so excited at the game and to top it off our team won! YAHOO!! The next day is of a shot from the airplane (Day 19)... I think its so cool what the world looks like from up above. I pictured myself flying through the clouds with Kael. It was a sweet feeling. All in all this past week has been amazing. It was nice to get a break just Layne and I and do the things we really love together. I love him so much and am so glad he is my hubby. He amazes me each day and I just love him to pieces. I am so grateful for him and all of his love and support. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one running behind. :) Love you pictures! Glad that you had fun in CA!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones