A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, August 9, 2010

31 in 31 days days 3, 4 and 5







Ok so the weekend was busy but I did take my pics I am going to post days 3, 4 and 5 right now!!!






So the first picture is of the kids and my mom making sugar cookies they absolutely loved it and made a humongo mess!!!! It was so much fun for them. The next day is of Landon he sure is starting to get mischievous he was taking all the books off his bookshelf while I was putting away laundry. Today's picture is of the clouds. It was such a pretty shot!! Ive been thinking lots about Kael today and when I looked up and saw this I had to take a picture. Hope everyone is well and having a good day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones