A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

31 in 31 pics days 8 and 9




Hi friends so I am a bit behind again but here are my pics from day 8 and 9. I will have to post Landons bday pics a little later as my hubby went out of town today for work and took the camera so hopefully my phone will work just as good!! So day 8 is of Landon diving into his birthday smash cake. He was very timid at fist but caught on soon after when there wasn't so much pressure from the big crowd. It was so funny had made a huge mess. Day 9 is of Landon sitting outside in his new chair he got for his birthday. He looks so grown up in the chair and thinks he is such a big boy!! Oh how much I love him. Its been a fun weekend. Hope that all is well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones