A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Lost

Have you ever felt lost, wondering why things are the way they are. Have you ever felt like you've been dealt enough and much more will break you? Have you ever questioned the things you have done in life and hoped you did them all right? Have you ever felt broken, confused and questioning? Yea that's been me the past few days. I'm not sure how I got in this slump and I really want to get out so if any of you have any ideas that would be WONDERFUL!! I came across this song and it rang so true to me! I am jealous of the angels that are with you right now. The missing is so great, the pain super raw the thoughts that are racing through my brain are insane. I sometimes wish I knew what I have done to get dealt these crappy cards and say I'M SORRY!! Now don't get me wrong I have plenty of great, amazing, wonderful things in my life and I wouldn't trade them all for anything I just wish sometimes it could be easier. That it wouldn't always be so tricky. I wonder how long I will feel this. My brain has been running through all the things in life I have been through so many hard times and trials yet at the same time so many great things as well. I do my best to slap on a happy face and act as though things are always perfect and just as they should be but sometimes I just need to give in to the fact that they aren't perfect and crappy things happen!! Tonight's one of those hard nights. Hopefully I will wake in the morning feeling much happier, more positive and better! If any one has any ideas throw them my way!! I hate this feeling. I have been trying to run it off, been running faster and harder than I ever have before I think I'm trying to run away from it all and it helps believe me it does it helps me to put things into perspective and to be more grateful!  I am hoping to run a 10k at the end of June! Here's to good running, hopefully a good night of sleep and a better tomorrow!

P.S. thanks for all the help with the videos it seems to have worked perfectly tonight! Dont forget to stop my play list before you play the video otherwise it sounds really silly :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that song was really beautiful!!!! I am so very sorry your in a rough spot. I wish I could take you to lunch and give you a big hug. My heart hurts for you I know that those dark days are hard. I will be praying for your peace and comfort. I know you know this but just remember it will get better again, these dark moments come then the sun returns.(BIG HUGS) my friend.

Christa said...

Thinking of you a lot this week. Sorry, sending thoughts of love and prayers for you. Someone donated stuffed animals to the NICU this week. I got to pass out a few to some 26 weeker families with siblings. Also worked with the hospital to let them know they would be there for families dealing with a loss. Thanks for all you do and all of your amazing ideas. It really makes a difference.

Jennie said...

Brigette, I'm so sorry. I hate these ruts. I wish I could tell you a trick to get out of them, but I have yet to learn it.
I think God understands if we need to vent some anger about these hardships. And He loves us no matter what. I pray for peace for you. Hugs mama.

Ashley said...

Beautiful song, thank you so much for sharing it!

I am sorry that you are in a funk. I don't know any trick to get out of them myself either. I do think that sometime we have to work our way out slowly...thinking of you and hoping that things get better really fast ((hugs))

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones