I have been awarded the Liebster blog award from my blogging friend, Ashley. Liebster is German for up and coming. I was so excited to see that she had picked me. I dont know that I ft the shoes for up and coming but I sure love to blog so this award really made my day!! Ashley lost her baby boy, Beckett, to SIDS and has helped me cope with some of my grief as well. She is always so kind and gives love and support whenever she can!!
1. Choose five up and coming
blogs to give the award to. Must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your
thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
4. List the blogs you gave the award to with
links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have
received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
My 5 nominees:
1. Jennie- Jennie blogs at http://spicyspicers.blogspot.com/. She lost her sweet Teagen and has really been a support to me. She writes so beautifully and has a great insight!
2. Shauna- Shauna blogs at www.pinwheelsfromheaven.blogspot.com She is so kind and makes pinwheels for babies that have gone to soon. She never forgets a important date!
3. Angela- Angela writes at www.angelarodman.blogspot.com I have been following her for sometime now she lost her sweet Charlotte and has great insight and is not afraid to share her grief.
4. Amy- Amy blogs at www.myinfernaljournal.blogspot.com I have been following her for a while now and love reading and following her journey.
5. Jamie- Jamie blogs at http://jaimehomh.blogspot.com/ she is a strong sweet woman who I have been blog stalking for a while now.
Each of these ladies I love and adore!
5 random facts!!
1. I love to have things organized when they arent I am a crazy woman!!
2. I have started running. Its been really good for me and I cant wait to get better at it!
3. Im dying to go to Hawaii someday. It looks beautiful there. Id love to snorkle, and layout on the beach and wish all my worries away!
4. We are still house hunting. Trying to decide to build, buy a old home etc. Its a big, big decision. I am super picky about the schools my kids will go to so that puts some limitations on where we live :)
5. I love being a mommy especially in the summer time. I could spend all day jumping on the tramplone, drawing with sidewalk chalk, blowing bubbles.. whatever it is I sure love summer!!
Thanks Ashley for this nomination this has been lots of fun!! Hugs