A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little trip...



So I just got back from  a "business trip" from California. My work selected me to go to this special conference in Irvine due to my good results from work and someone they look to as an aspiring leader. It felt so good to be selected and to be able to go. The conference was amazing! They paid for the whole vacation. They put us up in the Hyatt hotel. King size beds, pool, hot tub name it we had it. The food was amazing, the company amazing and the things I learned fabulous! It really let me sit back and think about where I am today and where I would like to be. I learned a whole lot about myself over the past 3 days. What an amazing experience I got I am so honored and thankful that they selected me. I love flying something about being in the clouds ever since Kael passed away makes me feel closer to him... crazy I'm sure but something I find to be true... any how the trip was great but I was glad to get home to my hubby and cute kidlets running around!! Thanks Verizon what an amazing experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones