A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Daxton Climbs Higher

I am so proud of Daxton!! He got an award at school on Wednesday called climbing higher. His teacher nominated him for this award for always working hard and improving on reading. It is amazing to me how much Daxton has already learned this year!! I am blown away at how well he is doing. They've been in school 9 weeks he has had 9, 100% on his spelling tests, hes gone up almost 2 reading levels already and does great in math as well. This is his 3rd time being recognized by the school. The 1st two times he got to go to the principals office for good behavior and was able to get a treat and then this time he was recognized with the principal for the Climbing Higher Award. I am over the top that so soon into the year both of my boys have now received this award!! Way to go Daxton I am so proud of you and am glad that you are my son!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

How neat, always makes my kids feel great in school when teachers recognize the things they are doing! Sounds like your kids go to a good school :)

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones