A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

ATTENTION.....







Hi all thought I would drop a quick line before I head out tomorrow for my 7 day cruise and 3 day mini family vacation when we get back.. I'm sure excited for a little break and a time for Layne and I to be just us and breath.. I am a little anxious of course as it will be our first long vacation with out any kids but I'm sure they'll be in good hands with grandmas and aunts :0) their sure excited!! Before I leave I wanted to make sure all my Utah friends remember that the 2nd annual MRW Live, Laugh, Breath event will be on July 22nd in Farmington Utah to check out her mamas blog its http://www.kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com/ the events blog is at http://www.livingformrw.blogspot.com/. The event was amazing last year and proves to be super exciting again!! Its going to be a concert in the park and a sure fun family event. Ill be there with my family, I hope that you'll all be there as well. Little Ms. McKenzie is an amazing little girl who like Kael fought hard for her life, was strong, amazing and powerful. Her mom and I met through blog land and have become great friends. Ms McKenzie passed away from SMARD and now her mom lives daily to spread the word, raise awareness and raises money to go toward the SMARD research funds so that one day we can find a cure for this horrible disease!! No one should have to bury their own baby.. many of you here know this pain. So once again if you are in Utah you should be there!! Their will be an amazing band playing, a bounce house, treat ands lots of entertainment. Bring your picnic dinner and make it a fun family Friday night!! Below is a picture of McKenzie and Kael... I imagine them playing, dancing, laughing and chasing their balloons in heaven together... watching out for us down below.. being our guides in our hardest, darkest time.. Oh how I love both of their sweet faces!! If your not in Utah and would like to donate Kendra has a pay pal link on the event blog so that would be awesome as well!! So folks Ill be absent for the next 10 days or so but I look forward to catching up on all of your great blogs when I get back. Much love to you all. I hope you have an AMAZING week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones