A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, September 20, 2010

ZOO!!






















We love the zoo. We go as often as we can. So on Sunday we went up with the boys and my sister, hubby and their kids to spend the afternoon. It was so much fun. Landon is big enough now to see the animals and understand. He kept trying to reach the animals and got so excited kicking his legs and laughing. Daxton and Stefon were asking about each animal and wanting to know what they were called. We of course rode the train and carousel as usual. It was such a great fun family day and I was grateful for it. The zoo often reminds me of Kael because when he was sick and up at the hospital we would take the boys to the zoo and then go visit Kael. The boys picked a stuffed elephant one time for Kael which he kept in his hospital bed with him, we buried it with him so that he had some things to keep him company. As we were driving home I couldn't help but think of him and smile remembering the good times that we had with him. Oh how I love my sweet family. We renewed our season pass so I'm sure well be going up there lots more times again. Here are some pictures from our fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones