A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 28!! Kael Pillows.


Look at these amazing pillows. My sister made them for me out of Kaels blankets and bath towels and put pictures of Kael and us on them. She made 1 for each of us Layne, I and each boy and gave them to us for Christmas the year Kael passed away. I hold these very dear to my heart. They mean so much to me. Shes working on making quilts out of his clothes also for each of us and I cant wait for them to be done. It helps me feel him a little bit more because their made out of his things that we used on him. Oh the memories. What I wouldn't give to have him here with us. I love that boy to pieces. He was so brave and strong and amazing and fought so hard to the end. He is my light and example. I strive to be as amazing as he was in his short little life. Sending much love up to heaven today.

2 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

I love it. What a great idea! I hope your day is as good as it can be.

Jen said...

how sweet <3 I love them..((hugs))

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones