A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still Missing You




I came across this poem a few weeks back and really love it alot... it speaks alot to how I feel.




I still miss you by Damaris Calderon:




Its been sometime, since you've been gone
I thought by now, I would be strong
I think of you, and shed my tears
I wonder who, will still my fears.

Your memories remain, inside my heart
My soul it seems, to be torn apart
You told me secrets, I hold so dear
I only wish, you would be near.

I still miss and love you, cant see you
I wish to hold, and talk with thee
So many things, I could not say
And now you've gone, so far away.

You taught me to, in God believe
You said he would always, take care of me
So take my hand, and guide me there
And save a place, one day to share.


Kael taught me so much in the short time he was here. He still is teaching me things to this very day. I only hope to be as strong as he was as he held on and fought for his little life. I am so thankful he held on as long as he did so we could have some of the memories we have. He was one amazing kid and I thank God every day that we were able to have him. I miss him dearly and love him to the moon and back. I'm trying to talk myself out of crazy thoughts and hold on to the hope that well all be together again some day! Here are a few pictures that some fellow baby loss mamas have made in his memory. The grass name is done by michas mommy you can view her blog at michasgift.blogspot.com, the sweet dragon fly picture is done by Jen, Lillys mom her blog can be viewed at lilyangelinesmommy.blogspot.com. Such sweet ladies to do this for other baby loss mamas. I am so thankful. Loving and missing you everyday sweet Kael. Sending up much love and kisses. Come visit your mama today just send me a little sign. xoxo








2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just gave you an award - check out my blog <3

Jessica said...

You are too sweet - you are one amazing lady yourself!!! :) :) :) Kael is a lucky boy to have such a loving momma. Your pictures in this post are beautiful :) it's wonderful to remember our little ones! <3

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones