A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reuniting in heaven...

This week in walking with you we are talking about reuniting with our loved ones in heaven. Don't forget it you want to link up you can do so here http://blog.sufficientgraceministries.org/category/walking-with-you/. I often think about this day how wonderful it will be. I try to picture what heaven is like and cant wait to see Kael there no tubes, no wires no pain and just scoop him up and hug him for hours on end. Then and only then will we never have to let go. We never have to say good bye and we can chat and fill each other in on the last how ever many years in our lives we have been apart. I try to picture heaven I hope that they have balloons and music and dancing and yummy food. I just know I look forward to no more pain, no more hurt. A friend put on her blog she wishes she knew how long it would be so she knew how much more time she would be with out her loved one. I so agree. How awesome would it be if you knew I have .... amount of time before we reunite again. I know it cant be that way and I know I have much more to learn about here on earth but I day dream about that precious day when I get to hold my little Kael again. Alot of BLM (baby loss moms) have told me about a book to read its called Heaven is for Real. I think Ive talked myself into getting it and reading it. It sounds amazing and may give me a better grip on what to expect. So in the near future ill be reading it and I will fill you all in. I pray that heaven is just as I expect and that Ill make it there. Like I've said before I'm not the best church going person and I should be much better but I still believe in god, I pray to him every single day most days multiple times a day. I picture Kael in his arms on his birthday or when hes sad or even when hes happy and it brings a smile to my face. The reunification in heaven I'm sure will be amazing. I just hope that I am doing enough to get there :). I try my best everyday to do everything in my power to  make sure I do. I have lots more to learn. More of myself to give, be a kinder person, be more grateful and forgiving. Each day I work harder and strive to be my best self! I thank god for all he has given us and just pray that he takes care of my precious Kael until I can do so.  All I know is when that day comes how ever far away it might be. I cant wait, I am so excited and so ready. Now don't get me wrong I don't ever take a day for granted here on earth. I treasure every moment and precious minute with my family, friends and loved ones down here and I wouldn't trade a minute but when we are all there together again as a family what a precious day that will be!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I so agree! It is going to be a wonderful day! I know God is taking good care of our sweet angels until we can, its one of the few things that bring me peace.

Let me know what you think of that book. I started to read it about a month after Teagan died. Mistake. I had to put it down, I was so immersed in the anger that i couldn't hardly read it. I want to give it another shot though.
Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Yes that's is so true, I also think heaven seems sweeter now, I look forward to reuniting with my Jonathan. I guess because I am a Pastor's wife I have to comment on what you said about church...I have seen many people come to church "religiously" and have no relationship with God. They think they are righteous because of their "works" yet never stop to talk to him. I think Jesus so rejoices in your conversions with him daily. I know he would rather have one conversion with us than 1000 Sundays at church without communicating with him. He is smiling on your love and trust in him. Church was given to us as a gift a tool, so that we would be able to encourage each other. It was never intended by God to be something we feel bad about. The amazing part about salvation is Jesus does all the work. All we have to do is become like a little child and trust him....you are certainty doing that, and it's enough. Your are such a wonderful mommy! So real and open. I love coming here to read about your family I feel like I know you and I am so grateful to know you! I love that book by the way, they also make a children version that is AMAZING! Defiantly all BLM should have it, the pictures alone are so comforting.

Jennifer Ross said...

Knowing that there is no more pain and no more hurt in heaven, brings much peace to my soul too.

Yes, I'm sure that they are laughing, dancing and having a beautiful time with Jesus....

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Brigette...thank you for sharing your thoughts on heaven, and that beautiful reunion day. I agree with Tesha's comment. Trusting in Jesus is more important than any works we can do. He paid the price on the cross, all our debts paid in full. So, a relationship with Him is our assurance of heaven's reward. Love and prayers for you...

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones