I have been tagged by one of the sweetest, kindest people I know Kendra here are the rules to this fun little tag:
Game Rules:1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of
yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them
11 random things about me:
1. I love to sing, im not the greatest at it but boy do I love it!!
2. My family means the world to me I would do anything for any of them.
3. I LOVE girl scout cookies... we bought seriously 3 CASES of them this year... im trying to eat them in moderation so I dont gain a million pounds.
5. Im a little bit obsessed when it comes to my kids clothes I am a major CONTROL FREAK about it. Im really not loving that my oldest thinks he knows whats "in style and not in style"lol guess I need to back off a bit.
6. I love watching the Biggest Looser seriously I cant get enough of the show and I usually end up bawling the whole show. I am the biggest sap these days :)
7. I love to go on long car drvies.. I love to turn the radio up loud and roll the windows down when it is nice outside. It really helps me clear my head.
9. I am a little but OCD when it comes to my house. Everything has a special place and if something is out of place I go totally insane.
10. I like jewelry it can make or break an outfit so im always looking for just the right thing.
11. I cant wait for spring it is my favorite time of year. All though its a hard time of year its one of my most favorite.
11 Questions Kendra asked of me:
11 Questions for Brigette R. Allie A. Cindy M. Jessica I.1.
Who is your favorite Celebrity?
I love Tim McGraw not only is he pretty cute I love his music as well2. What is your favorite Disney Movie?
I love most of them but I really loved Mulan3.
What was your best vacation?
Our honeymoon to San Fransisco it was so much fun!4. If money was no issue what is the first thing
you would purchase?
A beautiful big house that didnt need any fixing up
5. When was your first ever date? How did it go? How old
My first date was when I was 16. We went bowling and for icecream it was with a few other couples and it was pretty fun. I like to bowl. 6. What is one rule you never thought you would have with your kids
but you now have it?
ie: no eating in front of the tv?
Allowing kids to fall asleep to a movie.. I only let them do it once in a while but I swore I never would7. If you could
only eat 1 thing for the next year what would that be?
hmmm id like to say girl scout cookies but if it was only one thing then id say fruit. I love fruit!8. Have you ever
wished for a different name?
Never for a different name sometimes for a different spelling because most people get it wrong. 9. Name 3 things on your bucket list?
Go sky diving, make a tree for festival of trees, go to Hawaii10. If
you had an extra hour in the day what would you do with it?
Play with my kids and hubby! It never feels like enough playing time. 11. What was your
favorite TGIF show?
Full House! I loved that show and occasionally watch reruns :)
11 Questions for those I tag:
1. What is one thing you wish you could do but havent yet?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What is one thing in life that you regret having done or not done?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favorite season
7. How do you like to spend your free time?
8. Who do you wish you could meet?
9. If you could have only 1 thing in the world what would it be
10. Where is your dream vacation?
11. Who do you look up to the most?
I tag Tesha, Amy S., Jennie, Ashley E, Mary and Alesha.