A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Another angel gone to soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vA_pa56KDe4

Sweet Caleb's family will say goodbye today for the last time here on earth. All though for sweet Caleb he is going to a happier place where he will be all healed for us here on earth it is a very hard and sad thing. Caleb's sweet family took amazing care for him over the past 7 years. When the doctors told his family he'd never live to see 1 years old they took him home and promised to take the best care of him they could and that they did. He lived 7 amazing years with a family that provided him unconditional love. Seriously this family AMAZES me. I pray for them as they go through this very hard time and have to travel down this grief road now. I hope they are able to feel Caleb near today. I have seen this music video a few times and could listen to the lyrics over and over. Its a beautiful song and truly has touched my heart. It makes me think of Kael. Not a Day goes by that I don't think of you. I found it fitting for Caleb's family today as well. All my prayers and love go to this sweet family. If you'd like to visit Caleb's family you can do so here  http://winkfromheaven.blogspot.com/. I'm sure they could really use your prayers today!!

2 comments:

crystal said...

This breaks my heart. So many babies receiving their wings too soon. Praying for this family :(

April said...

Oh sweet friend... thank you for thinking of our little family during such a tender time. I love you dearly.
Sending all my love and a little "wink"
April

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones