A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mommy and son date.





























































































































































Saturday the boys and I had a mommy and son date while Layne was busy doing other things. We had a blast going bowling, eating to much junk at the bowling ally ( nachos, fries, onion rings, corn dogs and soda), played 2 games Daxton won the first he got 123 and the second game Stefon won by only 3 pins getting 98. Landon even threw a few balls which was so stinking cute to watch!! He was mad when I tried to help and I was scared out of my mind he'd drop the ball on his toes but he didn't and a great time was had by all. On the way home we stopped for treats at the store and headed home for baths and movie time. The boys picked Kung Fu Panda to watch and he messed around pulling funny faces with air heads, had a pj party and watched the show. It was such a fun night I love having special time with the boys. They bring sunshine to my soul and make my days brighter. I am so grateful that I have them here to hug on and kiss an extra lot. Thanks boys for a great night!! Mommy sure loves you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones