A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Our weekend...





































































































































What a FUN... and I mean FUN weekend!! We had such a good time with family and fun. On Friday Daxton and Stefon had their birthday pics done, we went to Gardner Village and they did such a good job. They got to go to the fudge store after and pick out treats since they did so well. We had a water party outside in the back yard and then a BBQ that night. I love summer for the good old BBQ's!! On Saturday Layne went out with some of his buddies to go shooting.. since Daxton is 6 now Layne bought him his own gun and brought him along. He thought he was the biggest, coolest kid in town!! He had such a great time and such a fun bonding experience with Layne. While they were out shooting I took Landon and Stefon to the zoo. My mom and sisters 2 kids came as well as aunt Lonnie. We had such a blast spent about 4 hours at the zoo and then took the kids to Wendy's for lunch. Landon was tired so we brought him home and my mom stayed with him while my sister and I took Stefon and her 2 kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2. What a cute show it was Stefon loved it!! After the movie we all met up at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. Daxton was so excited to tell me about shooting and Stefon was so excited to tell Layne about his day. Its so cute the expressions they use when their talking. Sunday we kept it a little more low key, we had a wii party, played baseball in the back yard, went for a walk and chilled at home. After the kids were in bed Layne got treats and ordered no strings attached for us to watch to have some low key, bonding time for he and I. All in all it was such a fun weekend. I sure love my family and am grateful for every one of them!! I love that we are able to build such fun memories and spend so much time together!! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones