A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day 2011 !!































Fathers Day was a good one this year. We spent the day as a family and had lots of fun. I made Layne a yummy breakfast in the morning and we watched some movies, we built Lego's together and played games, we let Layne sleep in and take a long nap since he has a cold and was feeling a little under the weather and then we went to Layne's family for their Fathers Day dinner. My dad came along to dinner so that we could spend some time with us!! After a few hours there with visiting, eating way to much and the kids playing we headed home for one of Layne's favorite things the Wrestling Paper View. We all watched that together and had tons of fun!! The kids and I gave Layne a gun safe and money towards a new gun to go in it. Layne has really gotten into guns and hunting so that's what we thought he'd really love!! I also helped the boys make a tee shirt for Layne with their hand prints and I drew a heart in the middle with Kaels name on it. All in all it was a really nice day and a fun family weekend!! I am so glad to have Layne and for the great example he is to our boys. I am so happy for the love that he gives to them and me all the time. I love sitting around and watching him play with the boys and hearing them giggle as the wrestle and play. He makes us all such happy people!!! I am also thankful for my dad. He and I have come along way over the years.. hes not perfect but he does try and for that I am grateful!! I love him and am glad that we are able to spend time together and love that he plays such a special part in my boys life!!! I hope you all had a great Fathers Day weekend as well!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad this was a good Father's Day for your family!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones