A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching up.
















The last few weeks have been busy with preschool, work, sharing place, karate, soccer and play dates. Were doing pretty good. Little bit of sickness. Stefon goes in on Friday to get his tonsils and adenoids out. Having to sit up at Primary Children's operating room stresses me out!! Not that I don't trust them because I do its the memories from that room that scare the crap out of me!! Kids are doing good though. Just a few more weeks of preschool and this year is over. Daxs birthday is coming right up and he is so excited!! He and I went on a mommy- son date last week as he had his Kindergarten orientation. He choose to go to Leatherby's before hand we had a great time! They are doing well in karate they have earned their 3rd stripe for the karate belts and a ton more stars they only need 2 more to move up to the silver patch!! Soccer started 2 weeks ago. They are playing great this season and really love that as well. Landons getting big he'll be 9 months old on the 12th I can hardly believe it!! Time goes so fast! I am grateful for my little family I love them all so much. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones