A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Look how amazing!!


Another sweet item that a nice lady by the name of Jessica at littleonesforeverrememberd.blogspot.com together for me. I am so impressed with it. There are so many sweet people out there!! A million thanks. Thinking of you today and always Kael. I love you so much. Today I miss you wish you were here to hold and love!! I had big plans for us. Maybe one day we will live them together! Hope your safe and warm. Hope your happy and pain free. You are amazing, you taught me so much!! I owe alot to you. I hope you know how much mommy loves you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones