A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love Day....

Valentines day was so awesome this year. We had it span over a few days to keep the love floating.











Wednesday Layne was a awesome daddy and helped Daxton and Stefon build their boxes for school. Stefon choose a minion and Dax wanted soccer. Layne did an amazing job on both we also went to the cemetery to show Kael some love for the holiday !!! Thursday we went to dinner as a family for sushi and Chinese food to one of our favorite restaurants to beat out the busy crowd on Friday. Friday we gave the kids their Valentine gifts and Layne and I headed to work. I had been at work for about an hour when this beautiful bouquet of roses showed up I was shocked to say the least. Layne and I agreed to not do gift this year because we got a new living room set. They were beautiful though and I LOVED them!! Once our work day was done we headed home to have dinner with our friends and their kids to my surprise Layne had another gift a new purse and a wallet for me he knew mind had been breaking and picked out the perfect one (luckily I had made him a little love bag with all of his favorite treats, snacks and a new shirt). The men made the dinner steak stir fry which was amazing and us gals made dessert we made peanut butter cups cheesecake and Oreo cupcakes. It was all so yummy!!! Saturday we decided to take a little road trip up to Wyoming to have breakfast with Layne's older brother and girlfriend and then we spent a few hours up there visiting and the kids playing they always love to visit their uncle Rich. It was a beautiful weekend spent with the ones that we love! Family time is so precious and I love that the whole weekend was about our family and not just Layne and I. We get plenty of chances to have date nights and so I really loved that this weekend was for all of us. I sure love my sweet kiddos and hubby. I am one lucky gal to have such amazing people in my life!!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Cute pics!

Hks said...

Dear Brigette,

Your family is beautiful! I have a close friend that lost an 18 month old this past May so I am always on the look-out for sites that have good 'real' information that might help them.  I am going to pass along the information to Chad and Kristina as they too have taken strength from their loss and have now started a non-profit in their son's name.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Kael as well as your miscarriage.  As a mother myself, I cannot begin to imagine what you have gone through and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I work for Everlasting Memories, an online retailer that specializes in cremation urns and memorial jewelry.  I was wondering if you would have any interest in doing a product critique.  We have so many great products that I honestly feel can help parents that have experienced loss.  Getting an honest critique not only helps us maintain the integrity of our products and shows us what is working and what we need to improve on but also lets us provide the best products we can to those that are grieving - and that matters most of all.  I have a particular fondness for our photo engraved keepsakes as they honor those that are living as well as those that have passed (I have three of each of my children).  I would be happy to send at no charge any keepsake of your choice.

The links to our site and to our photo engraved pendants are:

http://www.evrmemories.com/
http://www.evrmemories.com/Photo-Engraved-Jewelry-s/172.htm

I am happy to answer any questions you might have and the best way to reach me is via reply to my email.  I also have a company email where you can contact me and that is hallie@evrmemories.com.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
Hallie Schumaker
Everlasting Memories
http://www.evrmemories.com

hallieschumaker@gmail.com
hallie@evrmemories.com

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones