A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

HELP!!!!

!

Hey all it is that time of year again!! We are doing our 5th annual blanket drive to donate in Kaels honor for Primary Children's. Remember they need to be new or gently used blankets or stuffed animals. We will donate them on April 12th Kaels 6th birthday. Can you believe he would be 6?? Where has the time gone? I am really missing him so much. When I snuggle Tiara and breathe in her scent I try to go back and imagine, feel remember what Kael smelt like, how he snuggled the way he felt in my arms. I remember some things but stupid memory is failing me and its hard to remember all of the fine details sometimes its nice to just take a moment and remember. So please, please, please if you can donate a blanket or stuffed animal help out those sweet kiddos at the hospital and help me to keep Kaels memory alive!!!

Next item of business... we are creating a team to do a walk downtown Salt Lake for Cystic Fibrosis. Please, please, please join our team!!! I am asking each person who joins to please donate 10-20.00 if possible to our team. All of the money goes to research medications to help cure and better treat cystic fibrosis. We are on the verge of a huge break through. These medications would greatly help Tiara and all of the Cystic Fibrosis patients out there. If you cant walk with us or don't want to please just donate on the link under my name. Any amount of money will help!!! If you are out of state you can join our team and walk or run 3 miles in your home town and I will send you a shirt. We are making Tiara's Triumph Shirts for everyone who joins our team and donates at least 10.00 and I would love for you to have  one!!! Here is the link to our team page:

http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/GreatStrides/128_Utah_Salt_Lake_City?team_id=16818&pg=team&fr_id=2316

Please join if you can and help us out!!!


Thank you so, so much from the bottom of my hear for all of your love and support!!! We truly love and appreciate all of the amazing people in our lives!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones