A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Everlasting Memory!!!




A week ago today I was contacted on my blog by  Hallie Schumaker. She works for
Everlasting Memories an amazing website that makes memorial jewelery and keepsake items  and  and urn type jewelry to hold precious keepsakes of those left before us. The website is
http://www.evrmemories.com. She did the most amazing thing for us. She told me I could pick anything from her website and she would ship it to me free of charge.... to say I was speechless doesn't even begin to cover it. I looked all through her website it was so hard to choose because everything is BEAUTIFUL!! I ended up deciding on a portrait keep sake in the shape of a heart it came with a beautiful silver chain with it as well. I loved it because Kael holds such a huge place in my heart and to be able to have his picture on it meant even more. Now let me just tell you I emailed Hallie back on Sunday night fairly late and she was so quick to reply she let me know she would get it ordered and on its way. Monday rolled around and she emailed me with a tracking number and to let me know she had included something special for Layne as well... again I was speechless... what a priceless gift to receive. I tracked the package and couldn't believe she rushed the order to us. Wednesday fairly early in the day our priceless package had arrived. Opening it up I wasn't sure what to expect but when I did it brought tears to my eyes. The necklace was everything I could have imagined and she surprised me and did an engraving on the back. Then I opened up Layne's I was to excited to wait lol it was a beautiful key chain of Layney hand holding Kaels hand also engraved on the back. They are both so amazing,  pictures and words don't even do it justice. These are better than anything I could have even asked for. It means so much to have them and have a little something to wear and have each day to help us feel closer to Kael. With his birthday right around the corner it brings a little bit of sunshine into my soul. I miss this little man so much that having this is such a treasure. Hallie was a gem to work with. She made things so easy and was so thoughtful during this whole interaction. She was fast, thorough, thoughtful and like I said before her work is AMAZING! If you are looking for a keepsake for your loved one who has moved on from this world, I would strongly recommend taking a look at this website. Thank you so much Hallie! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones