A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter...

















Easter was a good one this year. The kids were spoiled rotten and had such an amazing time. We spent most of the day with family. When the boys woke up they found their baskets and eggs hidden all over the house (silly Easter Bunny) it was so much fun watching them run around to find the eggs.  In the morning we went to Bountiful to be with my family and have lunch, an egg hunt and Easter baskets from Grandma Bott, then we all headed home for a nap.. we slept for 2 and a half hours!! (yikes) For dinner we went to the Rushworth side and the kids had an egg hunt there as well. It was lots of fun to be surrounded by family all day and to remember what Easter is all about. Easter has such a huge meaning in our lives now as it represents the ability for us to be reunited with Kael again some day. I strive every day to live my life in a way that it will be possible. We talked to the boys about the importance of this holiday and that it is more than the candy and eggs and bunny. They smiled as we talked about it and talked about how they miss Kael. I thought about him all day as the kids raced around looking for eggs, when the kids were dressed in their Easter outfits as I saw all of the cousins especially the ones that are his age. I sat back and tried to imagine  what it would be like if he were still here. Its nice to know one day we will have the privilege to have him again what a sweet, sweet moment that will be! I'm sure grateful for my little family and all of the blessings that we have! It was a fabulous day with lots of great memories made.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the cute pics of the boys! there Easter outfits are precious :). Also Kael's little spot looks so sweet all decorated. Hugs sweet friend.

Jennie said...

Your boys are so adorable in their Easter outfits! I love Kael's decorations too. It will be such a sweet wonderful moment when you are reunited with Kael, I know I am anxious for that day to be reunited with Teagan!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! Kael's grave looked so great all decorated! I love your boys - they are so cute all dressed up :)

Alesha said...

Your boys look so handsome! It is a bitter sweet thing thinking about how things could be. It is inevitable to do it seems. Easter is totally different now.

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones