A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Soccer Time!




Well its that time again.. fall soccer!! The boys were so excited to start!! When I signed them up the rec center said there wasn't a coach for their team and asked if I would do it so this time around I get to coach them which I am actually really loving!! Sat was our organization day I met the team and got them their uniforms, schedules and treat sign ups we have 8 of the cutest kids around!! Stefon and Daxton picked the jersey numbers 7 and 11 so they could be like the gas station that has slurpees ;). Last night was their first game and we knocked them out of the park!! The green frogs (no I didn't pick the name the team did) won 7-0!! Dax got a goal and Stefon got an assist and they both played defense like CRAZY!! The team played well together and listened to what I was trying to teach them. Layne helped me warm them up then took care of Landon during the game. All in all the first game was a success! Cant wait until Saturday for game 2!! Way to go Green Frogs!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Here is my homepage - personalized mlb jerseys

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones