A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall....







Fall is quickly approaching us... This means lots of things, football, holidays, leaves changing, Add Imageweather getting cooler, lots of fun times but also lots of hard times... Oct 4th is coming soon the day that changed our lives FOREVER!! The worst day of our lives a day no parent should ever have to experience. It turns my stomach in knots, I get that lump in the back of my throat, its hard, very, very hard. Oct 8th, the very last day I got to see my son, the day we buried him, the funeral the plans the things you never think will ever happen in your lifetime... I know lots of people are probably saying its been 3 years why aren't you over it yet... well news flash its not something you just get over... yes it gets easier I don't cry my eyes out all day every day but the stinging, sadness, pain never fully go away its just not that easy. I want to do something special for the day but I don't know what. I hate feeling liking I'm putting a burden on others to participate, maybe well just do something with the boys, I really don't know what to do. I need to get planning though... I hate not knowing what well do. So that's my goal in the next week to get something planned and get it going. Any suggestion? I could use any help I can get.... Thank you to those that listen and don't judge, thank you to those who understand and don't try to cover it up and pretend it didn't happen I appreciate all of your love and support!! It means alot to me to have your love.

6 comments:

KnottedFingers said...

Oh hun. It's been over 4 years for us. And sometimes the pain hits me so agonizingly hard I want to sob.

Maybe you can have a balloon release in memory of Kael for his angel day. Or release sky lanterns?

I'm thinking of you sweetie as his angel day approaches

Ashley said...

Will be thinking of you as Oct 4th comes :(

Roberta Munoz said...

Hugs sweetie! I couldn't imagine the pain you feel but my heart goes out to you and your family as his angel day comes. I like the lantern release in the sky, maybe at night so he can see them in the sky :)

Alissa said...

Yep...I know how that October word hits me too, hun. I've missed you lots as I have been away from blog world. Thinking of you and sending virtual hugs your way. We'll get thru this together...

Ashley Hammond said...

So sorry :-(

April said...

Oh I am so sorry it is a tender time. I wish there was something I could do to ease the hurt in your heart. You'll be my heart and prayers as you are missing your sweet little boy.

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones