A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stefons Last Preschool Fieldtrip





















About 2 weeks ago I went with Stefon on his last preschool field trip... Holy cow batman I cant believe this year is almost over and he will be going off to "big school" Kindergarten. We went to the humane society and the kids learned about dog safety and how to take care of animals. They got to make puppets and masks and also decorate signs for the animals cages to help get them adopted! It was so much fun and awesome to see the kids enjoy themselves so much. Its hard for me to grasp hes growing up so quickly!! He is such a stud and really enjoys school and is getting so smart I am so proud of him!! He makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis. He is super excited to be starting what he calls "big school" and I cant wait to see him succeed! Hes an awesome little boy. I'm so glad I got to be a big part in his preschool years and I cant wait to carry on the tradition when he starts Kindergarten. Here are a few pictures from our little trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones