A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Faces of Loss May writing Challenge....













So a while back I was featured on the web site Face of Loss Faces of hope. Their URL is http://www.facesofloss.com/ each month they have a writing challenge and I decided to join in this month. Their topic this month is Mothers Day.... Mothers Day is so different for me now... I remember the first Mothers Day after Kael had passed I cried the WHOLE weekend. I was devastated and didn't think that I deserved to celebrate mothers day since my most recent baby had passed. I cried feeling sad, angry, devastated, guilty, rethinking it all and just wondering why... what had I done to loose one of my babies? My husband was very patient and held me and told me that of course I am still a mother, I had at that time 2 living children and that Kael was still my son and would be celebrating from heaven. It helped but that first Mothers Day stunk!! It was like a HUGE blow to myself and a reminder that one of my precious babies was missing. This year I will do my best to stay happy and positive. I have 3 sweet precious souls in my life to remind me that I am a mom and that my love for them is deeper than any other kinds of love. Kael my angel in heaven showed me that love and taught me so much!! I am so glad that I got to be his mother. He taught me how to really love my babies, how to be patient, kind and caring more so then I ever thought would be possible. I will think of him on mothers day like I do every day but I will do my best to make it all the happy, positive memories. He brought so much to my life and changed how I will live forever!! He taught me to be more forgiving, more giving, and how to make a difference in this world!! Mothers Day is so important for me. It reminds me to be grateful for all that I have and not take one second for granted because life can throw curve balls at any time!! I am so thankful that I am able to be a mom. I wouldn't change it for the world and I do my best daily to be the best mom to all 4 of my boys. I am so thankful to know the true unconditional love of a mother. I am so thankful for my mom and all that she taught me. I am thankful also for the community of Baby Loss Moms for all of their love and support and gentle reminders of our angel babies gone to soon. I wouldn't be where I am today without them!! I'm sorry that we all had to meet the way that we d1id but I am certain that our angels I'm heaven led us to each other!! Thanks t0 all of the moms in my life you have all truly made a difference. I hope that you all have a happy, loving peaceful mothers day!! I will be thinking of all the moms and for those of us with angels in heaven I will be thinking of all of our babies there as well!! Happy Mothers Day everyone!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are a wonderful mother and you have 4 beautiful babies ((hugs))

I hope you have a blessed Mother's day weekend!

Natasha said...

I think it's so true that our babies- although they live in Heaven- shape the mother we are because we got to be their mom. I know that I am a different and better person now because of my son. I know that his life will affect the way I raise and treat our other children when I am blessed with more one day.

Thank you so much for participating in the Face of Loss, Faces of Hope May Blog Hop.....we're so honored you shared your blog with us!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones