A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, March 25, 2011

MOMMY TIME







One of my new years goals was to do more mommy/son dates. Yesterday was early out day so I took Daxton on a little lunch date. He wanted to go to Wingers so off we went. It was lots of fun sweet Daxton said "Mommy this is the best lunch ever I love you so much." Moments like this are priceless!! I love him so much. Hes doing so well in school, and being such a good helper at home its fun to reward him with special dates. All the boys love alone mommy time as do I. Its lots of fun to see their different personalities and bond with them on a 1 on 1 level. I love my boys so much! They mean the world to me!! I'm so glad that we get the chance to build fun memories like this! Enjoy the pics from our fun lunch date.

1 comments:

ASRussell said...

Sounds like a GREAT goal! I need to do more of that with my kiddos too! Looks like you had a great time!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones