A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blanket Drive Update











Alight friends we have about 2 weeks left to turn in your blankets!! This has been an amazing success thus far and it brings tears to my eyes when I think about how many blankets have been donated... I need to count them but I know we are about 250-260 right now.... and I know of more coming in. I cant believe the support I have received. I cant thank you enough. Ive also had about 30 new stuffed animals donated to which the hospital will greatly appreciate!! Thank you Thank you,Thank you!! You all are AMAZING and it helps me to know that other still think about and love Kael!! So please, please, please get in contact with me if you have blankets and I can pick them up or we can meet up or whatever. Id love to get the total to 300 or more!! I appreciate all you guys have done and hope that these blankets make a difference in the lives of the sick children at the hospital. I owe alot to the hospital who helped keep Kael alive and as comfortable as possible for as long as they were able. Having him here was so amazing it taught me so much and I continue to learn daily. I love you sweet boy!! I hope your flying high in heaven and that you will have an amazing birthday party with your family gone before us on earth and other angel baby friends. I love you to the moon and back sweet boy!! I hope we are making you proud. He are trying our hardest!! Much love, Mommy!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have some blankets that I need to get in the mail to you! I am so glad that your blanket drive for Kael has been succesful!

xo

The Hammonds said...

Im so happy this is turning out so great! What an amazing way to honor your sweet baby!

ASRussell said...

What an amazing sight to see all of those blankets! WOW!!! I will just bring mine that day when I do the pictures! Love you Brig!!! Good work!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones