A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Pattys Day!!














































We LOVE holidays at our house!! We make it as fun for the kids as possible!! So late last night... the Leprechauns visited.. they left their green feet all over the house, dropped gold coins throughout and left a pot of gold for the kids along with St. Patty day shirts and green glow stick bracelets. The kids were so excited this morning!! They think the leprechauns are so naughty for making a mess ;0). They loved their prizes and finding a pot of gold. We made green colored breakfast for them got them all dressed up and sent them to school. Holidays are so much funner with kids around. To see the excitement in their eyes and to have the imagination they have is simply amazing! To bad adults don't see life in that way.. our lives would be so much easier!! Times like this are bitter sweet for me... I love seeing the kids so excited but my heart strings get pulled a little bit knowing there should be 1 more little boy running around excited that the leprechauns came to visit... I do my best each day at a time, sometimes by the minute even but were making it!! I hope you all have a HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!

2 comments:

crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crystal said...

Sorry I didn't proofread and I had to delete to correct a word. You're so welcome. I try to write post to encourage my friends on here. It has been 4 years since I lost my baby. I hate that you had to go through the pain of losing your child. I had a miscarriage and I know how hard that was on me and still is but to know that I held my baby for 5 months, would be so much harder I know. I pray that God heals your heart and gives you peace within. Praying for you and your family. Hope you have a Blessed week.
Love in Christ,
Crystal

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones