A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our special weekend.






















YAY!!!! I made it through the 4 weeks it wasn't easy and I'm so glad Layne's back. I have the up most respect for single moms now that its not even funny!! I knew they were amazing people but now I'm even more sure!! So Layne came back on Friday night. The kids were so excited to see him. He brought them all prizes and then reached in his pocket to give me mine... he had gotten me this beautiful diamond ring that had 5 diamonds in it. It was so beautiful and something I wasn't expecting at all!! We had Chinese food that night and my friend came over to dye my hair and style it a little. It was long over due!! She and her friends stayed for some drinks then they headed off to their dance party and Layne and I spent the remainder of the evening together alas!! Saturday brought on a fun filled day!! We took the kids out to lunch, went and looked at a house, and then dropped them off for a sleep over at grandmas. Layne and I were celebrating our Valentines day this weekend. We went and got our tattoo's thats a post of its own..., then we headed down to the gateway for shopping and the happy sumo the yummiest sushi ever!! It was so amazing we stuffed our faces full!! Afterwards we talked about going to a romantic hotel but seeing that Layne spent the last 4 weeks in a hotel we decided to have a nice quiet romantic evening at home and do the hotel in April for our anniversary. So we came home and spent the evening here. Sunday was another day full!! We woke up and went shopping, we shopped till we dropped and headed to pick the kids up from grandmas house and head home for the Daytona nascar race party! My brother in law is huge into Nascar so its like the super bowl to him. We had tons of yummy food and a great time. When that was over we headed shopping again and while we were out picked up the Michael Jackson's dance party for the WII. The kids and even us adults had a great time playing it!! We had a fantastic fun filled weekend it was so nice it being all of us together again!! Oh how I love my sweet amazing family!! Hope your weekend was fantastic as well!!

1 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great weekend to celebrate him coming home! Glad you have your hubby back!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones