A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Daxs Valentine Party







On Friday I got to help at Daxtons Valentine Party. Its always fun to be able to volunteer. I love being able to help and participate in my kids education. The kids all passed out valentines and had drinks. It also happened to be the 100th day of school so they had a big celebration and did lots of fun activities. Ms. Haslam the teacher is so cute and fun with the kids. Daxton always gets excited for me to help and likes to show me what hes been working on and doing in class. I love being able to be involved and he loves it to. Enjoy the pics from our fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones