A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th!!
























































We had a busy but fun filled 4th of July weekend. On Friday we went over to my friends for a BBQ, and swimming. Saturday the boys went to rocky mountain raceway for the races and fireworks and Sunday we went back to my friends to have more yummy BBQ, more fun swimming and fireworks of our own. Its so fun to watch the kids get bigger and more comfortable with water. They all loved the fireworks even Landon he was bouncing up and down as they made noise and lit up. It was so fun. I am so grateful for my family and friends. They made it possible to have a fun memorable weekend. I love my family with all my heart and am glad that we got to spend quality time together. Here are a few pics from the fun!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a blast!! Your kids are sure growing up, they are so cute!

Tanada said...

Wow, what fun!!! Looks like you enjoyed the holiday!!

Julie said...

I found your blog from 5 questions. What sweet answers, what a sweet family, and what a sweet heart you have!!
BIG HUGS!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones