A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mothers Day!!

Mothers Day this year was a nice one! We relaxed in the morning. The kiddos gave me all of their cute things they made at school, Layne gave me this beautiful necklace with a extra chain from him and the boys and then for dinner we went over to my mother in Laws for a get together with everyone. I wanted to head out to the cemetery but it was freezing cold so I decided to hold off and go on my birthday. I am so thankful to be a mom. I cant even describe the joy I get from each of my kiddos. Mothers Day is always a bit tricky though. I get caught up in all of the emotions of one of my children missing. What I would give to have all o them here with me on this earth. I try and not complain though because there are many women out there that would give anything to have just 1 child and for one reason or another they cant. This always stings my heart so much for them and I never feel like I have the right words to say. The pain for them is just as strong if not stronger then the pain I have with one missing. I love these women I hope they know that... there are a few with in our families and it breaks my heart. I am so very thankful for each of my kiddos. They teach me so much and help me to learn so much and grow as a person. They defiantly help me strive to be a better me and a better mom. I would give the world for my kids!! I love them all to the moon and back! I am also very thankful for an amazing mom who taught me how to be a mom. She is the most giving, thoughtful, kind women I have ever met. She is the kind that would give the shirt off her back. I am so thankful for her and all that she has taught me. She teaches me how to be strong, loving and the best kind of mama I can be!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones