A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Holy Moly 30???????

Last week on the 14th I turned the big 3-0!!! I thought I might die ha ha but alas I pulled through. My birthday was seriously a  celebration for a few days long I was so spoiled! On Saturday Layne threw me this big birthday party where he invited all of our friends over and got my mom to come watch the kids so that we could have fun and go out. The party was so much fun and I was given so many thoughtful gifts!!! Layne surprised me with a new outfit including dress, shoes and earnings he went all out! At work my team threw me a big party they decorated my desk, wrapped up some presents gave me a gift card and brought doughnuts for the team to share! They are awesome I am lucky to work with some amazing people! Then on my actual birthday I took Tiara and Landon to the cemetery and my dad met us there for a picnic lunch with Kael might seem weird to some but its what I really wanted to do! Then I helped volunteer in Landons class and we came home we went out to dinner and Layne surprised me with a new bike!! I am really looking to get fit this summer so I am so excited! Now we can all go on family bike rides since everyone has one it will be great times! I am so lucky and so blessed to be loved by so many! I got so many well wishes on face book, text messages and calls also that I really felt the love. I think this was  perfect way to start out my 30's!! Here's to many more.... now I just have to plan a super amazing 40 bday party in a few years for Layne to try and compete with what he did for my 30's :) I am one lucky lady!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones