A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hoppy Easter!!

Easter was so much fun and so busy this year!! We had a huge Easter egg hunt at my work where the kids got to do 2 egg hunts, get their faces painted by prince or princesses, got tattoos and even golden eggs!! The Saturday before Easter my mom had her Easter party where we had brunch and the kids got to have a big egg hunt they loved being with their cousins and searching for tons of eggs!! Easter Sunday the kids woke up to eggs hidden all over the house and their Easter baskets. Later that day we headed to Laynes moms house for Easter dinner and another big egg hunt with the cousins on that side of the family. The kids had an amazing Easter and had tons of fun. Easter having one child in heaven has such a profound meaning for me now. I am doing my best to teach my kids the real meaning  of Easter and how it will impact us after this life. What an amazing thing Easter is. I am certainly not the most spiritual and righteous person but I do my best to live a good life, lead a good example and hope that one day I will be good enough to see that glorious day. Easter gets me thinking a lot about what I know and what I hope to know and has be wondering what direction is the right one, which path is the right way. I will do my best to figure the right path out and teach my kiddos the right so that one day we will get to see the real meaning of Easter!! 2014 was an amazing Easter I hope to see many more!!
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones