A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, March 7, 2014

family time


















Family time is so precious to me!! We've been working harder lately to have more of it. We've been lucky to have good weather so we've taken walks, gone to the park and been playing lots of soccer. We also went to chuckee cheese and had lots of fun playing games, winning tickets and eating pizza. This last weekend we took the kids to scheels to play on the playground walk around and see the fish and then to ride the big Ferris wheel which they thought was amazing! We also took the kids to fat cats a fun bowling place, we played two rounds of bowling which is always some fun with kidsthetr  are pretty funny while they are trying to get a strike! We also played games there and won tickets for prizes. I love seeing their excitement and pure joy as they see and experience new things. I love the joy in their eyes as they are learning and growing. Family is s precious to me I love that we are so lucky to he blessed with an amazing family. Cherish all of the time spent together.   I look at my kiddos and feel so blessed.  Such an amazing thing to be a mama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones