A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Good bye 2013 hello 2014.... Choosing Joy

2013 was an amazing year. We added sweet Tiara to our family, the boys grew and learned so much, Layne and I grew a ton adjusting to our new addition and the whole cystic fibrosis diagnosis and we were able to do some amazing and fun things. A lot through the year though I lived with so much fear, this year my resolution is to choose joy. Easier said than done I know but I have committed myself to be closer with the lord and ask his guidance and assistance so that I can find joy. I don't want to constantly be stuck in fear and missing all the precious things happening here on earth. Now I know I will have worries and the road wont be perfect or probably not even easy but I hope to take a better approach of everything this year! I am not making to many resolutions other then to host the annual blanket drive for Kael's birthday, get a team together for our first annual Great Strides walk to raise money for the CF foundation for sweet Tiara (more to come on that later) and to choose Joy! These are things I think I can accomplish and really look forward to doing so!













This year to bring in the new year we had some friends and family over to the house we had a really good time. Layne surprised me with some beautiful roses,we had tons of yummy food, we did sparklers and confetti pullers, we watched movies and played games and when the time came we watched the ball drop and did the count down. It was so fun watching the kids get so excited. Landon was so happy this year to make it till midnight then about 5 minutes after the ball dropped he fell fast asleep on the couch  it was to cute. We are very lucky to have such great friends and family in our lives. Here's to hoping 2014 is the best year yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones