A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Luck O the Irish





I like to make each holiday special for the kiddos. Even though St.Patricks Day isn't a huge one we still like to do things and have fun. This year the Leprechaun came to visit. he left his green feet prints all over the house which led the boys to a pot of gold and some toys. We went and had family breakfast at I Hop, did some shopping and then spent the afternoon at the park. We ordered pizza for dinner and had a movie night to end the night out. It was so much fun to see the looks on the boys face when they woke up in the morning. I love the surprised looks and how happy they get. It sure is fun being a mom! I am so thankful that I have that opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones