A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family shower

Last Saturday Layne's Aunt Kay and cousins Jodee and Tammie threw me a baby shower. It was put together so nicely. They made this beautiful diaper cake, had delicious food (crepes with all kind of toppings and slush), put together these cute water bottles with a precious saying and then did a few fun guessing games and had the guests decorate onezies and burp clothes for us. They seriously are the kindest, most giving people I know. They have always been great to Layne and I and the boys. When Layne and I couldn't be at the hospital with Kael they would go sit with him, hold him and visit. Their hearts are the size of mountains I tell you they are simply amazing. We were blessed to have lots of family come from my side as well as Layne's and this little girl was showered with more loving! She seriously is one very, very loved little girl. We are getting so close to meeting her I just cant wait!!






1 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh I bet you are just having so much fun finding girly stuff! Cute cute!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones