A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lately....

Man things have been crazy around here lately. It seems there is always something happening and my blog has been neglected. Here is a post about our happenings as of late....

We've been enjoying the new found sunshine I really hope it sticks around, I have been helping out in Daxtons class to prepare for a really cool Opera they are doing, I got to guest speak in Stefons class about family traditions, We had to say goodbye to a very dear family member Carlene. She is my mother in laws cousin but was like a grandma to my kids. She always got them stuff for holidays, always came to their birthday parties, loved them like a grandma would and my kids most favorite thing was to craft with her. She will  be sorely missed. She had a spit fire personality and she was always cracking me up. She had a great love for Kael I hope they found each other in heaven and she is keeping him good company. We went to her funeral yesterday the boys drew her pictures. It broke my heart when it was time to say goodbye Daxton just walked up to her casket and laid his hand on it and started to cry. He stood for about 5 minutes and then said he told her what he needed to. He is such a tender boy! We sure love and will miss Carlene.  Landon has found a new love in drawing. He is getting pretty good for a 3 year old at drawing people and animals it cracks me up how serious he gets about it! The boys all took a visit to the dentist which they love because they are so cool there. They get to watch movies, wear sunglasses, play on a pirate ship and when their all done they get a token for a prize. We are almost finished with baby girls room and can hardly believe she is almost here. On Tuesday at the OB I had progressed to dilated to a 3 and 70% thinned out. My contractions are on and off so anything could happen. Its so surreal that this is really happening and she is almost here. I love feeling her kick and squirm around!!




These are just a few things keeping us busy but I wanted to write them down so I don't forget. Life seems to zoom by so quickly as of late that I don't want to miss a thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones