A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fire Station Field Trip


On Wed Landon and I headed out to the fire station with his preschool class. It was so much fun to see the kids with their fire hats on listening to the fireman talk and then watching their eyes light up when they got to see the firetruck and the ambulance. I love watching little kids get so excited!! This fire station even had a fire dog that helps search for people. He was such a cute dog and he let the kids play fetch with him. It was such a fun little field trip. I love being able to spend quality with each boy and Landon and I did just that. I love that little guy so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones