A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Right Around The Corner.....

In one week from today it will be the 4th anniverssary of Kaels passing. Somedays it seems like just yesterday and other days it seems like FOREVER. Its gotten easier as far as day to day goes but is still super hard to have one of my kiddos missing. I remember back to those amazing days when he was home. I can still smell his sweet smells, remembering his sweet smile, his coos and his redish tinted hair. Oh how I love that sweet boy. Can it really have been 4 years since we saw his sweet eyes? I hope hes dancing and playing and teaching and learning in heaven. I know hes watching over us every single day. I love you and miss you sweet boy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Brigette during this time!

crystal said...

<3 Sending my love and prayers your way <3

Alesha said...

Oh those anniversarys. Such an interesting time. I will be thinking of you!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones