A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

4 years in heaven....







Thursday Oct 4th brought 4 years since Kael left this earth and earned his wings. All though day to day has gotten easier this specific day is always a hard one. I always bring myself back to that place, hearing those words, racing home, holding his precious body knowing his spirit was no longer there, handing him over to the mortuary, sitting on the couch surrounded by people but feeling so alone, not knowing what to say I remember saying to everyone I'm so sorry I dont know what to say. Ill never forget that moment sitting in Layne's moms front room staring knowing that this was real but trying to convince myself it wasn't. What a long yet short time ago that was. 4 years I cant even imagine what it must be like in heaven for 4 beautiful years. I'm sure Kael has learned and grown so much. His special little spirit I picture him flying free. I know he watches over us and I pray to him everyday to keep us all safe. I sure love my little Kael man. From the get go we knew he was a special spirit who would change our lives forever. How much though we never knew. This year I was so torn I wasn't sure if we should have a big celebration or keep it more low key. Things have been quite hectic and I haven't been feeling my best so we decided to keep it low key. We decorated his grave, and then did a balloon release that night. We let go many balloons, we wrote him messages, wrote the names of several other angels (post on that to come soon) kissed the balloons and sent them to heaven. I felt sort of guilty not making it a bigger production but I sure hope Kael knows how much he is loved and missed. I pray that we will be good enough to reunite with him someday. Happy 4 years in heaven baby. I hope your using your wings and changing heaven. I love you to the moon and back!!

7 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

It is amazing how fast time goes by. I think what you did for Kael was great and I am sure it was 'big' enough for him. He knows you are busy and hectic and he is glad because it helps ease that pain.

Lots of love

Unknown said...

Oh it must of been so very difficul. You did a great job of honoring Kael, even if it was low key:) Love the pictures you took! I just know Sweet Kael is enjoying Heaven and watching over all of you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

Jennie said...

What a beautiful way to honor your little boy. The boy's drawings are so precious. Hugs!!

Ashley said...

((hugs)) I am so sorry that I missed it and haven't been such a great blogging friend :( Love the celebration of his life and the way you honored his life. Thought about you a ton!!!

Sarita Boyette said...

I have no doubt that Kael felt your love from Heaven. Your heart hurts, I know. Please know that you are in my thoughts. xoxo

Alesha said...

I think it is perfect. I especially think it is hard when you have two separate days (birth and Angel)I kind of think I am deciding that 1 big celebration and one low key is ok.

I am sure he knows how much he is loved and I am also sure the feeling is mutual! ♥

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones