A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Landon goes to Preschool!



Where has the time gone? I cant believe little Landon started preschool. He just barely turned 3 but I like to send my kids for 2 years so off he went. He was soooo excited to start school and have his own back pack. Ever since the boys started he has been patiently waiting for his turn. It was so cute to see his excitement. Once he got home from school he couldn't wait to show me all of his papers and then once Layne got home he couldn't wait to show him either. He is such a smart boy I cant wait to see what he learns this year. My baby boy is GROWING UP!!

2 comments:

crystal said...

My Landon started Pre-K this year. It broke my heart because they grow up way too fast. He is doing great now, thank God!!! Your Landon is precious!!!

Alesha said...

Brigs just turned 3 too and I am sending him. They are so cute and little!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones