A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daxton starts 2nd grade!!




When your in year round school the summer is so stinking fast! Its nice though to have the extra breaks through out. On wed. Daxton started the 2nd grade. I cant believe I'm old enough for a cute little second grader but alas I am. He was super excited to go as alot of the same kids are in his class from 1st grade. He came home super excited about how nice his teacher is and what fun things they are going to do this year! He is growing up so quick and getting so smart each day!! I am so thankful that he is mine and that he is such a sweet boy!! Here's to a successful 2nd grade. To celebrate the day before he started we went on a little date. He choose to go to McDonald's for lunch he picked a salad with no dressing and milk... such a healthy boy I should follow his example. We then went to Nickelcade and played all the games and won some sweet prizes. It was such a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

I love that he picked that for his lunch! LOL

Ashley said...

He is also so cute! I didn't realize that your boys are the same ages as 2 of my girls :) What a great lunch!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones