A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Temple Square











Last weekend Layne and I took the boys to see the lights at temple square. It was beautiful as always and the kids had a great time. We went in the visitors center and walked up the ramp to see that statue of Christ and Layne explained to the kids that was Jesus right away Daxton said I love Jesus hes with baby Kael. I told him he was right and that Jesus was keeping Kael safe for us. I felt that knot in my stomach the big lump in the back of my throat and I just wanted to crumble... sad that I didn't have one of my boys with us, sad that my kids have to know the hurt of loosing a sibling and sad that Landon never did get to meet Kael. I also felt joy though a little warmth in my soul to know that Kael is no longer tied down with tubes, he can eat on his own he can run and jump and play and not feel the pain that he did on earth, no more seizures, no more tests no more pain just freedom. It was a lovely evening and a fun night with just Layne the kids and I. A perfect family date for the Christmas Season to remind us what Christmas is all about.

1 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Looks like so much fun!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones