A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Landons 9 months







WOW!! I know this is a little late but I wanted to wait to post until we went to Landons 9 month well visit. On the 12th of this month Landon turned 9 months old. I cant believe its been that long already. Seems just yesterday he was born. He is such a smart little boy!! He says 7 words (mama, dada, brother, more, hi, bye bye, ba ba) That is very advanced for a kid his age!! He loves to sit up and play toys and loves the jumparoo!! I need to schedule his pics but things have been so busy! I promise ill get it done! Landon is very skinny hes only 15 lbs 15 oz. only 5% for his age. Hes 28 inches long which is 45% and his head is 25% which is small compared to my other kids! I am so grateful for Landon. He is such a special little boy and he makes me smile! I am grateful we got the chance with another little boy!! His brothers love him and he loves them!! He is such an amazing little boy!! I am grateful for every day we have together!! Happy belated 9 months buddy!! Mommy loves you to the moon and back!!

1 comments:

The Hammonds said...

He is getting so big! So cute!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones